Thursday, November 11, 2010

concentration project- sports in action

My concentration works will be about sports and how they are seen when they are in action. I chose this topic for my concentration works mainly because i thought that it would be very cool. My choosing of this topic was inspired by many things. It was inspired by my love of sports, my teacher, and all the cool things i have seen on the internet involving sports.


For my first topic i plan one using the sport chess. Maybe take a picture from a weird angle making everything look.... then i plan on using photoshop to make it look sexy

For my second topic i am planning on using soccer as my main idea. maybe take a picture and photoshop it to exemplify how someone who is taking a penalty kick sees everything

For my 3rd topic on plan on using basketball and then photoshopping the picture


    
 

1 comment:

  1. Good start! Let's talk about the technical aspects of shooting action photography. Also, look for some visual inspiration/ references that can help inform you work.

    ReplyDelete